This course is aimed at Obstetric Registrars, GP Obstetricians and Obstetric Consultants.
This 1-day course will focus on the management of maternal conditions that complicate Obstetric care.
- Cardiac and respiratory conditions in pregnancy
- Renal disorders in pregnancy
- Haemotological complications in pregnancy
- Maternal autoimmune conditions in pregnancy
- Thyroid disorders in pregnancy
- Infections in pregnancy
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Mental health disorders in pregnancy
- Neurological conditions in pregnancy
There will also be an opportunity for you to bring case-studies for further discussion. A certificate of attendance will be provided at the course.
This course has been accredited with 9 CPD points in the clinical expertise domain by RANZCOG
- Date: 12 May 2018
- Time: 7am-6pm
- Venue: Seminar Room 1 and 2, Translational Research Facility, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton, Australia
- Location map (207 KB Pdf)
- $250 for Monash Health and Monash University staff
- $300 for external registrants
- $350 Late registration fee (After 1 May)
- Visit website for further information