The MHTP Medical Genomics Facility is located level H04 of the Translational Research Facility. The Medical Genomics Facility provides a comprehensive range of technologies to analyse DNA and RNA, determining its structure and function and its role in health and diseases.
The facility services the Monash Health Translation Precinct (MHTP) partners, Hudson Institute, Monash University and Monash Health, as well as research institutes throughout Australia. The facility maintains an excellent reputation for the provision of the highest quality data and comprehensive customer support.
Operating as not-for-profit organisation, the facility includes core centres providing research expertise, services and reagents. The Next Generation service is NATA accredited and complies with ISO 15189:2007 and ISO 9001:2015.
We provide a broad range of specialist genomic services based upon a fee-for-service model including
- Quantitative real-time PCR
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Fluidigm single cell genomics
- Drop-Seq Technologies
- Vivien Vasic, MHTP Medical Genomics Facility Manager, t: +61 3 8572 2770, e: email@example.com
- Dr Trevor Wilson, Scientific Manager, t: +61 3 8572 2818, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jodee Gould, NGS Specialist, t: +61 3 8572 2462, e: email@example.com